Thursday, April 10, 2008

Growth hormone release in pulsatile pattern

I've just learned that the effect of growth hormone is bigger with the existence of the periods when it is not released. In that case the hormone release has a pattern of pulse.

Also I learned that it is more intertwined with other hormones than I had known before. But it makes sense.

Human body or any mammal's body is amazing in how it's functioning. On the way back home, I was looking at other people on the bus and thought that at each moment, inside their body, hormones and other chemicals are highly balanced. Of course, it has been one of the reasons why I respect each individual human and creature. I was reminded of that feeling strongly again today. I just wish all the individuals can achieve the best they can achieve.

No comments: