Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lean Software Development and my current software development

I'm reading a sample chapter of "Lean Software Development."

The elevator designer's example says that unstructured approach cycling between high-level design and detailed solution was necessary.

Somehow my experience that is not necessarily related came back in my head. When I tried to put off working on a derived idea in order to finish up the task at hand, I am not necessarily productive. When I wandered around to try out a derived idea, actually overall productivity was higher. So it is a development or research activity instead of production activity.

I just wanted to write this down before continuing to read the chapter.
So this blog is still in draft.
I think I'm going to edit this quite a few times.
Let's see how it goes.

No comments: